Sunday 3 April 2011

De' Intro of Da Story

Hello everyone! it's already 1:40 AM and i am still sitting here in front of my iMac tocreate my new blog. mweehehehehe. So, this is the new one and i'm going to share many story of my life. Mmm Mmm, tak tahu nak ckp apa dah. Let's begin.

Well,actually ni blog fana yang lama tapi fana update kasi baru. Baru punya cerita. Hehe. I am so excited reading my friends and cousin blog but fana sendiri xde blog. Maklum lah, Fana ni stalker. suka stalk orang. HAHAHAHA! So, after da baca banyak blog orang ni, Fana pun tiba-tiba teringin nak berblog-ing juga. Hehe. And here is it 'Farhana Aziz's' official blog.

Ermmm,actually fana dah mengantuk ni. That's why lah fana merepek bukan-bukan kat first post ni. So, i think that's all for today. esok fana update lagi okay. 

Btw, Happy Birthday My Lovely Blog ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment