Thursday 21 April 2011

Frustrated ;(

I feel so frustrated right now. You know why? I don't get an opportunity to go to Justin Bieber's concert. I really want to be there! I don't care if one of my brother yang pergi but at least one of us! I am really disappointed right now. The one who can give me the ticket, has sold the ticket for someone else. I am very disappointed with him. That should be me who watching Justin Bieber there! *masuk sikit lirik lagu JB. Hehe. I feel like crying right now. When I turn on the radio, hitz.fm especially, they played all Justin Bieber song. My boyfriend say sorry to me because he knows that I like Justin Bieber damn much. Sometimes, he feel jealous too. hehe. But, who cares. I feel very sad right now. So so sad ;'( JB, I'm sorry I can't go to your concert. I want to but the ticket has been sold out. I am really sorry ;'(


I opened Hazimah Liew blog just now, and I read her post! It's about me. Terharunya! thanks Zima for the post. That post make me smile  ;) thanks for make me smile again. You know how to make me smile. thank you and I LOVE YOU :')

No comments:

Post a Comment