Monday 4 April 2011

OMG! This is sweet :)

Assalamualaikum, hye everyone. Hihi. Actually, i don't have any idea to update my blog for today but suddenly Fana ternampak satu wall post from my bestfriend (Zima). Wall post tu menarik perhatian Fana sesangat-sangat because I've been waiting for it since this morning. Then, bila ternampak je wall post tu, Fana terus 'click' kat situ. It's a video for her lovely boyfriend sempena anniversary mereka yang ke 2 tahun. I am so excited to watch the video because i know it will be the best video ever! i repeat The Best Video Ever! from Hazima Liew. Hehe. Jangan perasan ya Zima. HAHAHA. So now, I'm going to write the post about the video okay ;)

Then, the video start to play and seriously I was hypnotized with the video ( Cehh!!). I don't know why, I feel like crying when I watch the video but Fana tahan sebab family Fana ada sekali masa tu. Hehehe. If not, dah lama dah air mata Fana ni keluar. HAHA. Even though the video is for her boyfie, but  Fana pula yang terharu. And i believe that everyone who's watching it will feel the same way like I did too. Tengok je comment and jumlah orang yang like kat video tu. Hehe. Haish! memang sweet gila lah Fana cakap. kalau korang tak percaya, try lah tengok video kt bawah ni okay ;)


                            



So, what's your opinion? Sweet kn? sweet kn? Kan dah cakap. Hehehe. suka tengok cara zima dedicate video ni untuk boyfriend dia tu. Hehehe. Fana guarantee boyfriend dia yang bernama (Azri) tu mesti terharu gila tengok video ni. Kalau dia tak rasa macam tu, memang gila lah dia tu. HAHA. Sorry zima ;p I wish I can be like her. She has many idea to show how she appreciate her boyfriend and that's why her boyfriend still love her. HhhmmHH!

Especially for Zima and Azri : Happy anniversary to both of you! Congratulation sebab korang dah loving and caring for each other for two years. Hope you both happy with each other. I'll pray for you guys. Amin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment