Monday 4 April 2011

Here's The Thing I Asked For ;)

What is it actually? Do you want to know? I bet you don't. Hahaha. Because I am too obsess with him. I'm way too Obsess! The coolest guy ever. He is Justin Bieber!  Yes, i am too obsess with him. You can see his huge picture hanging on my room wall! He is so cute and handsome. He's got a beautiful voice *for me lah kan. HAHA. And and the thing that I asked for is I want to go to JB's concert on 21st April 2011! I really want to be there. Watching him live! My little brother's friend bought three tickets and the price of the ticket is rm360 each. Each! okay. It is too expensive for me because i don't have money. So, I have to ask my dad to allow me to see the concert.

This morning, I asked my dad if he can allow me to watch Justin bieber concert. I ask him through BBM because he's using 'Berry2' too. Then, he replied 'tengok lah macam mana nanti'. I don't know why, but i feel so excited because my dad still consider about that 'Thing I Asked For'. I know my dad will allow me. I hope so. Hehe. 

Here some of Bieber's photo that i would like to share with you guys ;
Justin Bieber Never Say Never banner ;)


Suka dia pakai dress up cm ni ;)

His new hair style. I don't like it much but he's still look great ;)
And one more thing that I want to share here is about my cute lappy. You know what, Ia dah rosak! Rosak! My pink sony Vaio has damaged :( Now, my lappy tu ada dekat 'klinik'. Batu je hantar tadi setelah seminggu dia rosak. HAHAHA! And you know what, the cost for repairing my lappy is RM280. Hard disk dia kena tukar, pastu kena ganti anti-virus dia pulak. Adoiyai! Melayang lagi lah 'fulus' ayah saya. HUHU. Kesian ayah and lappy kesayangan saya tu sekali ;( Nasib baik lah petang ni terus siap. Tak payah tggu lama-lama. Hehe. Malam ni boleh lah Fana nak sambung tengok Kejora dan Bintang lagi. Hehe

ni dia laptop fana yang rosak tu.kesian dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment